• New Vegas, No Weapons ...

    • This blog tracks my self-set personal challenge to complete Fallout: New Vegas, using no weapons.
    • You can find a full detailed run-down of the what's and why by following this link: CLICK ME.
    • You can view the mods that I'm using on this page CLICK ME, to confirm if there are any game enhancers or things that could possibly help me in any way.
    • the game difficulty is currently set to Normal with Hardcore mode on, I shall attempt to raise difficulty unless it impedes progress.

Session 4 | Repconn Crash-o-matic

Posted by Cratchety Ol Joe On

Not a lot to report, from Novac I went over to the Repconn building, the ghouls outside posed no threat, having already encountered a ghoul previously I happily waded into them fists flying and took next to no damage in the brief fight they put up.

I scooped all the little bits of loot from the external area, and fast-travelled to the Mojave Outpost to have a good old market day - selling my wares and begging for Med-X supplies.

Sadly, the game crashed on me at this point, and it's already quite late, so I decided to call it a night. Repconn can wait.. I know what's lurking beneath that pre-war tech building and I can't say I'm as eager to fight them as I was to fight the feral ghouls...

We'll see what happens next time eh ?

Fallout pip-boy 3000


Character Detail:
No changes

Categories: , ,
Powered by Blogger.