• New Vegas, No Weapons ...

    • This blog tracks my self-set personal challenge to complete Fallout: New Vegas, using no weapons.
    • You can find a full detailed run-down of the what's and why by following this link: CLICK ME.
    • You can view the mods that I'm using on this page CLICK ME, to confirm if there are any game enhancers or things that could possibly help me in any way.
    • the game difficulty is currently set to Normal with Hardcore mode on, I shall attempt to raise difficulty unless it impedes progress.

Beautiful Beatdown

Posted by Cratchety Ol Joe On

I earned this perks just after my Level 10 advancement.


From the wiki:

To complete this challenge, the player must inflict 10,000 damage with unarmed weapons.

Effects:
Beautiful Beatdown reduces the Action Points cost for unarmed attacks by 10%.

Categories: , ,
Powered by Blogger.