• New Vegas, No Weapons ...

    • This blog tracks my self-set personal challenge to complete Fallout: New Vegas, using no weapons.
    • You can find a full detailed run-down of the what's and why by following this link: CLICK ME.
    • You can view the mods that I'm using on this page CLICK ME, to confirm if there are any game enhancers or things that could possibly help me in any way.
    • the game difficulty is currently set to Normal with Hardcore mode on, I shall attempt to raise difficulty unless it impedes progress.

Session 18 | Oh Brother...

Posted by Cratchety Ol Joe On

Back in the Mojave, and my first order of business is to wrap up loose ends, first stop New Vegas, and I pick up a Pimpboy 3billion from Mick & Ralph for my efforts.


At this time I was actually zipping back and forth between Big MT and the various vendors of the Mojave to shift the almighty amount of loot I'd gathered, Old Lady Gibson, The Gunrunners and the Mojave Outpost all became outlets for my trash collection.

The net gain allowed me to repair my armour which had almost constantly been in a state of disrepair during my time in Big MT. I pick up some medication where possible and add a few additional implants from New Vegas Medical Clinic.

I stock up my Novac room with enough dog steaks and other foods to last through another nuclear winter and then set my sights on a task that's been too long on my pip-boy list.

We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools.

"The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood."
 - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Those lovable metal-wearing tech-hoarding fellows need my love, and I'm gonna give it to them! Mynew heightened skills allow me to very quickly finish the first collection quest line at Repconn HQ. For my troubles they send me to go chat up some guys that are scattered about the wastes and then fetch them more stuff. Admittedly this was my choice within the quest options but what the heck, in for a penny...

Other than the amount fo walking around inside of vaults, and walking to several locations I'd not yet discovered this all went very quickly.

Vault 22 was surprising, even with an elevated difficulty level I found I was able to go through it almost entirely unhindered, a combination of sneak and critical hits meant most of the Spore Carriers went down in one hit!


Lost Data

It is with some irony after completing the quests for the Brotherhood of Steel, an organisation that hoards old data and information... That I find my 'data' (aka screenshots) is somewhat lacking.

I'm almost certain I gained a level at this stage, but for the love of me cannot find a 'level 29' screen capture!

I'll dig about and try to update If I can find one, or perhaps a reload save? Either way, If I can i'll edit it in here...


Powered by Blogger.