• New Vegas, No Weapons ...

    • This blog tracks my self-set personal challenge to complete Fallout: New Vegas, using no weapons.
    • You can find a full detailed run-down of the what's and why by following this link: CLICK ME.
    • You can view the mods that I'm using on this page CLICK ME, to confirm if there are any game enhancers or things that could possibly help me in any way.
    • the game difficulty is currently set to Normal with Hardcore mode on, I shall attempt to raise difficulty unless it impedes progress.

Poll Update

Posted by Cratchety Ol Joe On

A few posts previous, I posted a poll, asking you good folks your views on if my 'use' of armed NCR troops to which I lead some ghouls to be slaughtered had failed my challenge.

I'll admit the event did put my morale at a low point, I felt as though I'd cheated myself.

The Results

result chart Dr Vault Boy

It's only been a short while, and there's not a huge amount of results collected, but it seems that you chaps out there mostly think I was justified in getting the Ghouls killed by the NCR troops.

Overwhelmingly however, the results all currently reply that I haven't failed my challenge, for which I can only say 'Thank you!'

That's quite a little boost to the old morale, and now that I'm close to the endgame I feel that my fists will be punching with extra vigour.

Categories: ,
Powered by Blogger.