• New Vegas, No Weapons ...

    • This blog tracks my self-set personal challenge to complete Fallout: New Vegas, using no weapons.
    • You can find a full detailed run-down of the what's and why by following this link: CLICK ME.
    • You can view the mods that I'm using on this page CLICK ME, to confirm if there are any game enhancers or things that could possibly help me in any way.
    • the game difficulty is currently set to Normal with Hardcore mode on, I shall attempt to raise difficulty unless it impedes progress.

Session 1 | Here We Go (Again...)

Posted by Cratchety Ol Joe On

Before I start up the game, I wiped out my mods folder, only the DLC remain. I want this play
through unhindered by my preference to have dragonskin armour and carrying non-standard equipment.

I start out by making a female character (because: bewbs) and proceed to arse through the intro... choosing unarmed, sneak to tag and opting to take Hoarder and Wild Wasteland perks.

For some ungodly reason, I choose to play 'hardcore' mode - I don't think it should make much impact, but nonetheless as I'm playing this without using any weapons. It may get tricky and I'll probably regret this choice, most likely when it comes to 'healing'

Fallout, mapOne part of playing without using weapons is that in some of the tough combat the 'instant stimpack' is essential, so perhaps I'll have to be more tactical about things...

All in all, a dull start to my adventure, I can say that normal Gecko's are no trouble, even now they take maybe three punches and they go down.

I've chosen to stick 'religiously' to the main plot, and as such will only be engaging in side quests where it may be necessary to advance the game as a whole.

By the end of this first stint, I ended up arriving in Primm, and had scraped enough experience points to hit level 2. We'll see how this, the 1st real hurdle goes in the near future...

Character Detail:
Level 2
Unarmed skill 40
Leather Armour


Categories: , ,
Powered by Blogger.